Contact James Hill for Email press here
St Barnabas Press Coldhams Road Cambridge CB13EW Telephone +44(0)1223 413792 Mobile +44(0)7703442646
Terms and conditions
All content of the Site and news blog, inclusive of all graphics and written material is the intellectual property of St Barnabas Press and its contributing authors and artists and must not be redistributed or copied by any means, electronically or otherwise for commercial or business means without express written permission from the authors concerned. Any goods made from any of our tutorials and projects are not to be resold or patterns redistributed and copyright remains with the creator. (Including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by us and our licensors.
Contributors retain all copyright of their work and agree to grant St Barnabas Press a world-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to distribute their articles, photographs and artwork on the website and magazine for the purpose of promotion and display of their work. We credit all work with the authors name and links to their own shops and websites as required.
We are completely supportive of fellow artists and creators and as such completely reject copying of original works in any form.
Although we offer links to third party websites that have been carefully chosen for your interest and information we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content.
If you wish to link to our website or any of its content we ask you to seek permission first. Such permission may be granted at the sole discretion of the directors of St Barnabas Press.
Where such permission is granted St Barnabas Press reserves the right to withdraw such permission for any reason whatsoever and at any time.
Promotions may be offered via the website and subsequent newsletters and are subject to their own terms but include the following:
Competitions and prize draws are available to UK residents only, aged 18 and over.
Prizes are non-transferable, non negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
St Barnabas press reserve the right to substitute a prize for one of equal value..
By entering the competition the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules governing that particular promotion that will be set out in the accompanying material.
Any personal information collected by such promotions will not be passed on to any third party as set out in our Privacy Statement. Promotions are usually organised through our mailing list only.
Winner(s) of any promotion consent to any publicity generated by the promotion being used on the St Barnabas press website.
Prize draws and competitions are open to all UK residents except for contributors of St Barnabas press and their immediate families.
Only one entry per email address per person unless specified otherwise. Spammers will be disqualified.
St Barnabas press does not accept responsibility for loss of entries due to technical problems. Subscribing to the mailing list is not a guarantee of entry to any promotions or giveaways.
• If you submit your contribution to St Barnabas press you must allow St Barnabas press to use the material in your contribution in any way it may reasonably choose on a free-of-charge basis in any media throughout the world. Any contributions you make may be moderated by St Barnabas press which means they may be reviewed and edited. St Barnabas press reserves the right to remove any of your contributions if St Barnabas press believes that they do not comply with these terms.
• You grant St Barnabas press the right to change or edit the materials in your contribution for operational and editorial reasons. St Barnabas press may also share your contribution with trusted third parties, for instance with partners of St Barnabas press.
• Any copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material you contribute in any way including allowing others to use it.
• You confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory or unlawful and does not infringe anyone else’s rights (including privacy rights) and that it complies with these terms. You also confirm that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16.
• We will normally show your name and website link with your contribution, unless you request otherwise.
• St Barnabas press may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
• Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating any content you may share with St Barnabas press.
• If you do not want to grant St Barnabas press permission to use your contributions in accordance with these terms, please do not share with or submit them to stbarnabaspress.com or stbarnabaspress.co.uk.
• If you have any questions about contributing content to St Barnabas press, please contact email@example.com
Exclusions and Limitations
The information supplied on the Site and in the Magazine is provided for general reference purposes only. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information is up to date and accurate, the authors do not warrant, nor do they accept any responsibility or liability for, the accuracy or completeness of the content or for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in any articles.
General information is not the same as getting financial or other professional advice.
For advice based on your own circumstances, talk to a professional adviser.
St Barnabas press complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with any personal information collected via the website. This means that St Barnabas press will only store the data necessary to offer services provided on the website, namely to allow visitors to subscribe to and download the PDF magazine. All data collected is stored safely on secure servers and is never sold or redistributed to any third party.
We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files. To subscribe to our mailing list you only need enter your email address which allows us to send you regular newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe from the mailing list your email address is deleted from the database and cannot be retrieved.
In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, St Barnabas press never send bulk unsolicited emails, to email addresses. We may send emails to existing subscribers or those who have enquired about our services.
St Barnabas press reserves the right to revise the content of the Site and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on the Site and by continuing to use the Site you agree to be bound by any such revised terms and conditions.
Any notices you wish to send to St Barnabas press should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 9 Coldhams road Cambridge CB1 3EW.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any purpose by any court of qualified jurisdiction, these provisions shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall proceed in complete force and result as if this Agreement had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
Third Party Rights
Except for St Barnabas press‘s director, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from under that Act.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights and obligations under this Agreement to any other person.
These terms and conditions set out the whole of our agreement and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.